Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blanket Update

Well, I keep reading Amy's posts about the iminent arrival of the Player To Be Named Later, so I figured in the midst of everything else going on, I better get going on the blanket.

Here's all the pieces laid out so far. Figured out that I'm short just a couple of light blue and a couple of cream-colored. Luckily, I have both of those yarns here, so I should be able to whip those up soon. The top three rows are sewn together. I did the third row tonight.

The sewing isn't as bad as I expected.

Shower-goers - you should be proud of your handiwork!

Off to knit some more and watch LOST. Can't wait.

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

The blanket's looking really good.

Kathryn said...

The blanket's looking really good.

Amy D. said...

I LOVE it!

Heather rules said...

That blanket is looking awesome! Man, I wish I was crafty.

Unknown said...

Yay, the blanket's almost done. The blanket's almost done. Looking so, so, square!

Related Posts with Thumbnails