Thursday, May 1, 2008

Note to self...


When teaching the young 'uns about the diopter on the camera, make them focus on someone else - NOT ME!

I guess it's a good thing I can laugh at myself - or else this photo would have gone right in the trash. This time of year, though, that photo is pretty illustrative of how crazy things can be. I definitely blog less as we get closer to the end of the year. I'm trying to stay caught up with the real job. Google Adsense doesn't bring home enough bacon yet!

The last issue of the newspaper comes out tomorrow and we distribute yearbooks next Friday.

Oh, and we got a contract on the house. Let's all cross our fingers to make sure nothing happens to make it fall through. We close the last week of May, so we'll be coming down to Wichita in the next few weeks to do one last sweep of our stuff that's left.

I know - I drop that nugget and now I'm going to close for today instead of give more info, but we're heading to Mitzi's so she and I can work out before Earl, The Office and Lost come on. I didn't get to work out Tuesday or Wednesday this week, so I have to do it now.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Tee-hee. That's funny.

Bets said...

Love it! I think you should put that as a new pic on your BV badge!

Sorry I'm being a sicky party pooper. I don't think you all want me coughing all over you all night.

34th Stater said...

Bingo. Congratulations on all of your good news. We'd hate if you moved back to Wichita.

Anonymous said...

Its a cute face. Glad to hear about the house.

Heather rules said...

Love the pic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails