Monday, October 27, 2008

Baking Goodness - Can we have S'more?

If you are looking for a great brownie recipe, try these S'mores Brownies, from Food Network. The batch we made last week were much more photogenic, but I ran out of large marshmallows so I had to improvis with the regular size marshmallows. They taste the same, though, so you could probably use either one.

Underneath all of that marshmallow is a fudge brownie (made from scratch) on top of a graham cracker crust. These are great warm, with a glass of milk to wash it down.

We have to be careful, though, because our broiler is quite small, so once we add the marshmallows, we have to watch them very closely. It only takes about 20 seconds for them to get the nice brown roasted coating.

Try them, you'll love these!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

They look good, but is that on the fructose free diet?

chitknit said...

Hey now - of course it's loaded with sugar but not one drop of HFCS - not even in the marshmallows!

;-)

Bets said...

That batch was horrible ... you should probably make one batch a week for me to do a taste test and make sure they aren't poisoned ;)

Thanks for the goodies. Sorry your enchiladas are stuck in the freezer at school ... I think you'll enjoy them!

ksukim said...

Yum.. those look so good!! Not good for me and my weight-loss plan. Congrats on your half. My friend's sister placed 4th in the whole. I'm just pumped that I can do 5. I'd really like to be able to do one by April.
BTW--One of my former newspaper students is teaching at SM North!!

Anonymous said...

I'm admiring those really nice hardwood floors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails