Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wii Fit - Fun with Balance Boards

Since the weather has gotten colder, and we had Friday off from school, Betsy and Mitzi came over and we played Wii, just like it was a good ol' snow day. If you have a Wii, you need to get the Wii Fit, we love it!


Here's Betsy, demonstrating perfect ski jump form. She got the highest score on her first try on the game!

Mitzi tried a few games as well. My favorite games are the hula hoop, the yoga poses and strength training, and I like the aerobics too.

I'm not sure how much REAL exercise it is, but at least we're up moving around while playing, not sitting on our duffs!

4 comments:

Bets said...

I look skinnier already in that picture! ;)

ksukim said...

I love wii fit, but I'm bad at the Hula hoop game. How 'bout the soccer ball game?!?

You have to do wii-fit after eating those yummy-looking smores.

Mitzi said...

I think it's going to take a LOT more hours of Wii Fit to burn off those yummy treats. Guess I had better move in with the two of you to get full Wii privileges.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I know what Adam and Jill and get their landlord and landlordess for Christmas....a Wii Fit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails