Thursday, October 2, 2008

Craving something new and different?

Like someone who doesn't know what the hell she's talking about being a heartbeat away from the presidency?

I don't think so.

"Darn right it was the predator lendors."
"Everyday American people, Joe Six Pack, Hockey Moms across the nation."
"Hurtin' like it is."
"A heck of a lot"
"Barack's plan to tax increase..."

Um, how exactly do you tax increase?

It's almost like you could see the mental Rolodex shuffling through the facts behind those trendy glasses. My plan was to add more phrases than that, but I got bored and disgusted so I had to stop.

Evidence that the American media has lowered the bar frighteningly so: People are saying she did well, just because she didn't completely flub it. I'm sorry, but all I could think of while watching was that phrase from "Mean Girls" - word vomit.

Do the Republican strategists really think women will vote the McCain-Palin ticket just because it has boobs?

I hope not.

By the way, the alternate title for this post was: Tina Fey for VP!

2 comments:

Bets said...

I'd definitely vote for McCain if Tina Fey were his running mate!

I'm hoping for a Fey/Poehler ticket in 2012.

Kathryn said...

I have to agree. Palin has been disappointing. Even if you were voting Republican, it would be nice if she was at least a decent candidate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails