Saturday, October 25, 2008

Guys need Etsy love, too

In honor of Betsy's and my surprise Etsy sales last week, I tasked Adam with poking around on Etsy to find things guys would like. Like Betsy said, we've both been a little short on the Etsy side lately, what with school and day-to-day life getting in the way.

I haven't done a post about Etsy since I don't know when, so I thought I'd post a few items for your consideration.

Though Etsy started out as a place to buy and sell handmade goods, there are now lots of vintage sellers on the site as well. Adam seemed to pick out a few vintage items, in addition to handmade.

If you've seen him lately, you'll know that he's been carrying a "wallet" that consists of either a rubber band or a bulldog clip. So, imagine my surprise when he chose this as a favorite.

It's from seller vintageJones, and one of the keywords is "Hippie" so you had to know Adam would want it.

To go along with the vintage hippie wallet, he also found this little number. It's from seller EasyStreetVintage

It's a size 40, and still has the Vanderbilt label inside.

He also chose this next item from seller BrykinWear. I'm pretty sure he favorited it since the listing feature a cute baby.

So, if you know any hardcore toddlers, maybe you ought to order this little leather wrist cuff for them!

Last but not least, in honor of my awesome half-marathon finish last week, here's his last favorite. It's from seller nateduval. Let's hope Adam doesn't think I look like a gorilla while I'm running.


If you're looking in my shop for the man in your life, you might check out the pocket golf towels.

These golf towels have Velcro closure pockets, for storing tees, golf gloves, ball markers, you name it. It's the perfect holiday gift for the golfer in your life.

If you're looking for gifts for anyone in your life, not just Crafty Craftersons, Etsy is a good place to start. Especially in today's horrid economy, you should feel great supporting artists trying to make a buck.

1 comment:

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Nice to see some Etsy guy items that aren't cuff links or money clips or shaving gear.

Related Posts with Thumbnails