Monday, April 14, 2008

Back on the trail

Oh my gosh - I actually got to run more than 3 miles OUTSIDE today. I can't believe it.

When I left the house this morning, there was frost on the windshield. I guess at some point today, the weather turned, and turned for the better. When I walked out of school, I popped open the sunroof, put the windows down and headed home.

In less than 48 hours, I'll be in sunny southern California for the JEA convention. When I checked weather.com last night, it was 88 degrees in Anaheim. I know it won't be that warm the whole time we're there, but it HAS to be warmer than it is here.

Tonight's the night - "The Paper" debuts on MTV. I have to watch it, because I know all the kiddoes will be talking about it tomorrow. Most of them have already seen it because I guess you could download it from iTunes this last week. I'll be interested to see how it goes. I'm always curious to see how other school publications staffs tick. (And, yes, I know, this one will be ticking based on the whims of MTV producers, but still.)

2 comments:

Bets said...

Oh no! I forgot Jilly's going to be gone. Does this mean NO trivia???
Why must you go away for so long! :(

Heather rules said...

Love Southern Cali. Have a good time.
I'm so happy the weather is getting nicer. It really does something for my mood.
I'm glad you said something about "The Paper." I'll have to check that out tonight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails