Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blow me away, man.

When I walked out the door yesterday, I almost ended up in North Dakota. I think the wind was blowing 300 miles an hour - really! Driving across 135th street, I had to white knuckle the wheel to keep it on course. I can't imagine what driving a truck must have felt like yesterday.

I hope the weather was nicer in Wichita - we're officially going to sell our house, and the last thing we need is for the wind to blow that brand-new roof off!

Gotta go get ready for school. More later.

2 comments:

Bets said...

Miss Minners almost blew away during her morning potty break! Thank goodness for leashes and weighty Mommas on the other end! :)

Heather rules said...

I always thought Wichita should be named the windy city (or any city in Kansas for that matter).

Related Posts with Thumbnails