Friday, June 15, 2007

Calling all old T-Shirts

Hey all my T-shirt-wearin' brothers and sisters,

There's a knitting pattern I'd like to try, but I might need a little help. It's a rug knit from strips of T-shirts. Adam and I are going through our stash that we don't wear any longer, and I'll be cutting those up. But if any of you have a DAV-bound bag o' T-shirts you might be willing to contribute to the cause, I'd be forever in your debt.

Any color, any design will work. I'll even come over and pick them up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news! I've been cleaning my closet and drawers today and had already started a sack of t-shirts for you! They're sitting here calling your name. Come by to collect them and we can have a margarita under my pergola, too!

Candice said...

Jeez! So that's the key to free margaritas...hit your friends up for old T-shirts!

chitknit said...

Of course! I'm no fool!

And see, I must be a great teacher, because you're still learning from me...

Maria said...

We have bright yellow T-shirts at work that are left over from Walkfest. I can send one home with Jeff.

Don't tell anyone, but you can have my GridIron shirt too! :)

chitknit said...

Cool! Thanks! I'll take what I can get. It's like it's own little recycling project.

Related Posts with Thumbnails