Saturday, June 23, 2007

I suffer for my art

Gotta give credit to Mr. Chittum for that phrase. He happened to call this morning while I was sitting in a 105-degree laundromat wishin' and hopin' and prayin' that the $1.25 "whites" cycle would complete the felting job on the moebius baskets.

Not so much. They still need a little bit more.

I've finished all five of the scrapbook pages. I'll take pictures in the morning when the light is nice in the living room, and post them then.

I'm finally going to be headed back to Wichita tomorrow afternoon. I have to drive a minivan! I will be breaking one of the Jill Jarsulic Ten Commandments: Thou shalt never drive a minivan. However, I'm doing it to help out my mom, and she owns it, not I, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Anywho. Time for bed. It's been a long day.

Oh yeah, I also finally added a free hit counter to the site. It'll be interesting to see what that tells me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay to break those, you're not Jill Jarsulic anymore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails