Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dispatches from the road

Well, I just got back from a run. Ran 28 minutes, walked 32. It's a lot hillier here in JoCo than it is in Wichita, that's for sure.

We spent a few hours at the hospital today with Grandma. She is having a pretty hard time, so she wants someone to be there all day while she is awake.

Mom and I went to the Yarn Shop and More today, in downtown Overland Park. We bought some really cool Noro yarn, and I'm going to attempt Moebius knitting. I practiced a little bit this afternoon, and I'm going to try to get it cast on tonight before I go to bed. If it works, I'll post a few pics at some point. We're using a pattern from "The Second Treasury of Magical Knitting" by Cat Bordhi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm...the Yarn Shop...

Related Posts with Thumbnails