Friday, June 8, 2007

MMMMMmmmmm....

Johnny Depp AND Orlando Bloom. What else can a girl ask for in a movie?

Obviously, we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean this afternoon. Good flick, but it clocks in at almost three hours. My wee little bladder will not allow me to sit through such a long movie uninterrupted. I've never thought of it like this before, but I could have driven from Doodah to KC in the time it took to watch that movie. Weird.

Un-MMMmmmmm. - We went to the Braves V Cubs game last night. Guess who's on the DL? Blasted Chipper Jones. Braves lost 2-1, but a good time was had by all. Such a nice ballpark, it's really too bad that the horrendous traffic in Atlanta makes getting there and leaving there such a nasty experience.

Our flight home from the ATL tomorrow has been pushed back two hours. We're now leaving at noon, arriving in ICT around 2. If it gets delayed any further and I miss the lawn party for which I just bought an awesome dress, I will be slaying someone.

The marathon posting of vacation photos will begin Sunday morning, most likely. I'll get all those put up, and then might go back and fill in some camping holes, who knows. I've got to get some serious scrapbooking done sometime this summer. Thank God for Wal-Mart.com. Upload the photos from home and you don't have to waste, er... spend any time in the store waiting for the prints to be done.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails