Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Updates on some stuff

First off, the Chittum Challenge continues. I finally was able to weigh in on the official scale, and I'm holding steady at 149.5. Kind of disappointing since I didn't lose any weight the first week, but I also have to remember that I was on vacation, and we ate out a lot more than I would normally, and I wasn't getting to exercise fully, so I suppose I will be happy with a week of maintaining. We'll see what happens next week.

The yearbook is done! All proofs have been sent back, and now the waiting begins. One more reason to do spring books instead of a fall - if you're moving in the middle of the summer, you would have plenty of awesomely sturdy yearbook boxes.

I'm a getting ready to head up the road to BV. I've got a classroom's worth of stuff sitting in the living room, and I'm tired of looking at it. Plus, I can't complain that Adam won't pick up his crap if all of my crap is sitting out there as well!

I've already read one book this summer, in about three days. Why can't I read during school? The first book was "Babyville" by Jane Green. I borrowed it from Stacey. It was okay, but by the end of the book, I truly hated one of the protagonists - she was a whiny bitch. It's really hard to read a book about someone you don't like. Next on the list, another summer fluff-pool read, "The Second Summer of The Sisterhood" in the Traveling Pants series. For those of you who are worried my brain might turn to mush reading this crap, don't - I have some heavier books on summer reading list, as well.

Off to Overland Park for the day. (Thank God gas went down, like, 4 cents a gallon!)

1 comment:

Candice said...

Did you ever get a chance to read that knitting novel I bought you? Was it any good?

Related Posts with Thumbnails