Friday, June 29, 2007

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

Okay, that title has nothing to do with this post, but it is a line from one of my all-time favorite movies.

Can you name it?

I think gas must be getting ready to go up, or something. I just had to fill up the minivan and I drove by the Valero (aka Ghetto Gas) and it was packed, so I went to the Hillside and Harry QT, and the cars were three deep in line. I waited there for 10 minutes, got fed up and went back to Valero.

Advice for today: PEOPLE, when you are getting gas, DO NOT go into the store to buy random crap WITHOUT moving your car from the pumps to the parking spaces. ESPECIALLY when it is quite obvious that there are people waiting in line.

Okay, so here's another reason I am glad I don't drive a minivan on a regular basis. It just cost $55 to fill 'er up. I'm quite happy with our two little hatchbacks, thank you very much. Adam would have to work two and a half shifts at Old Chicago just for one tank of gas in that sucker.

2 comments:

Nat D said...

The Breakfast Club! I haven't even finished reading the post, I NEEDED to be the first to answer!

chitknit said...

Ah, I see I'll have to try to be more obscure, next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails