Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yearbook Heaven

Phew. I'm back. It's ironic that I was at a yearbook company workshop, with some of the most "connected" people in the world, and I was sans internet most of the time.

a.) I don't have my own laptop.
b.) When I could borrow a laptop, the wireless was spotty (we were in the Georgia mountains, after all).

It was a great little workshop, but I am glad to be back at the in-laws. I love yearbook camps, but starting at 8 a.m. and going til 11 p.m. each day gets to be a little exhausting. I am, after all, 30 now, and I just can't go, go, go like I used to! (JK)

If you've ever seen that Bizzaro World episode of Seinfeld, you'll know a little bit about what it was like to be at the workshop. I've taught at others before, and even another Jostens workshop, but they all have been in Kansas. I didn't know ANY of these advisers or their schools. But, they all were great, super enthusiastic, and had great ideas for their new books.

Anywho. Just a short update.

We're off to the Mall of Georgia this afternoon. I'm sure I'll be rife with blog material after a trip there. (It even might entice me to actually loosen up and spend $20 on a card reader).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails