Monday, November 5, 2007

26.2 with no freaking sports bra?

The celeb sites and blogosphere is abuzz with the news that Katie Holmes (registered under a fake name) finished the ING New York Marathon in 5:29. Of course, hubby Tom and daughter Suri were there to cheer her on.

My question is: Does Scientology have some sort of magic potion that makes it so your ta-tas don't hurt after banging around for more than five hours without a trusty sports bra? A strappy tank is fashionable, and might be functional for a session of Pilates with your personal trainer, but not the best choice for running a marathon. I realize she's young, but those'll be some saggin' Maggies when she gets old if she keeps that up.

6 comments:

Stacey Jenkins said...

Oh my God I THOUGHT THE SAME THING as soon as I saw the picture. hahaha - great runners think alike!!

Maria said...

I get the tank top, but long pants? If it's so hot you need to wear a tank, why pants?

Chris said...

Um, pardon my boldness...but they're already saggin' a bit.

Jaime said...

Um, ouch!

Kathryn said...

That look is awful. I'm sure there was some chafing going on afterwards!

Bets said...

I know this is a very delayed comment, but lookie at what I saw today!

http://www.celebitchy.com/8697/did_katie_holmes_fake_the_ny_marathon_and_have_someone_else_run_it_for_her/

http://www.celebitchy.com/8745/mystery_marathon-runner_is_katie_holmes_trainer_was_a_guest_at_lions_for_lambs_premiere/

Related Posts with Thumbnails