Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hmmm...Now I get it...

If I want people to comment on a post, I have to write about bubies! (YES, I meant to spell it that way. I don't want the ad feed that I'm now featuring on my site to pick up the the real spelling and start running ads for, ahem, inappropriate material.)

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Philadelphia for the Fall HS Journalism Convention. Luckily, my flight doesn't leave KCI until around noon, so I'll be able to leisurely get ready to travel in the a.m.

Lots of time on a plane coming up? I see muchas knitting in my immediate future. Thank God they let you take knitting needles on planes. All I need is my iPod, a few balls of yarn and some wooden sticks and I'm a happy traveler.

On the trip, I will be working on turning this:


into a nice felted tote bag for my Aunt Alice, aka my Yarn Sugar Mama. I'm using the same pattern that Amy used for her felted bag.

Tonight, before bed, I've got to finish the Tigerfest scarf. I had to buy one more skein of yarn this weekend, and it is SO close to complete. Tigerfest is Nov. 16. I'll try to post a photo tonight since I get to stay up late (don't have to get up at 5:30 - Happy Dance! Happy Dance!)

By the way, a big public thank you to Kat - the very first official paying customer of HotWater Knits! She bought the Patient Zero bag!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HotWater Knits...catchy name. I wanted to let you know I picked up the Amish bread starter last night. Can you guarantee it makes good bread? Doesn't look too good in its current state.
Is the Next Network Food Star cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year?
Have fun while you are out of the state.

Related Posts with Thumbnails