Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday, the girls at school were wearing short shorts and flip flops. It was 75 degrees when I drove home.

Today, snow is falling.

It's just started, but the flakes are big and wet. Not much is sticking just yet. This makes me glad I've decided to make this day off from school a Do-Absolutely-Nothing-Work-Related Day. I brought home grading and some other things I need to work on, but it's going to have to wait.

Snow falling outside the sliding glass door makes a perfect sit and knit day. Just grabbed "The Holiday," "Blood Diamond" and "Running With Scissors" from the clubhouse.

•••

Here's Alice's finished bag. It shrunk up quite short when I felted it. Amy had the same experience with the Noro yarn. It felts much more vertically than it does horizontally.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails