Friday, November 2, 2007

Hip and crafty mamas (or just plain mamas) out there, listen up

There's a button over there on the right side of my blog that will take you to CRL - Knitty Gritty chick Vickie Howell's new podcast. You can also download it on iTunes.

I know that most of you readers aren't knitters, but a lot of you are pretty crafty, and almost all of you have little ones running around who might enjoy a cool, creative outlet. The first episode of CRL is up and I just listened to it (while running three miles). I got some new ideas for gift projects I want to try (when I have some free time...oh, wait), and she also talks about some resources for kids crafting ideas. And we're not talking about your run-of-the-mill folded paper snowflakes, people. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.)

Anywho - check it out.

We're off to First Friday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails