Sunday, November 25, 2007

At the risk of pissing off half my blog readers...

It's happy dance time! KU will not end this season undefeated! Not a huge Mizzou fan, but I can't take smug KU fans.

Okay, that's all, I promise. I don't want to rub it in or anything.

•••

Now, I've got to log in to ABC.com so I can watch the "October Road" from Thursday night before it's on again tomorrow.

Did anyone else notice that Bree's daughter from "Desperate Housewives" played an unwed mother on "Private Practice" last week? What's up with all these TV stars hopping shows? My peabrain can't take them being more than one character.

Two of my faves from "The Closer" have recently been spotted on other shows: Sgt. Gabriel was on "Private Practice" a few weeks ago, and Sanchez played a prisoner on "My Name is Earl". At least "The Closer" is on hiatus right now, so they're just working on the side. I can't believe ABC would double cast someone like they did with the girl who plays Danielle on DH. I know the writers are on strike, but I'm sure there's no shortage of young girls wanting TV roles in Hollywood.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails