Monday, November 26, 2007

Late night with Jill Chittum

So, the blogging will most likely be on the light side this week. Tuesday is yearbook work night, Thursday is newspaper work night. I guess this is where I pay the price for doing pretty much absolutely nothing during my wondrous five-day break. It's karma, I tell you.

BUT, we did send 18 pages to the plant today, so we're still ahead on submissions. Luckily, the editors and I are on the same page here - let's stay ahead for as long as we can, so that if we hit a horrendous deadline in the spring, we'll still have some padding.

Picked up the yearbook staff shirts today. We had nicknames put on the backs of all of them. On Thursday, there's a pep assembly, and activities will be recognized (instead of just athletes). I guess I'm supposed to parade the two staffs in front of the entire school, and say a few words.

A few words? How about "Oh. My. God. I really have to speak in front of the entire school?" I'm sure ours will be short and sweet. A couple of the girls are working on a banner for the staff to hold as they walk by.

A big week, indeed.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

what was your shirt nickname?

chitknit said...

Chitty

Probably not my first choice, but it's what most of them call me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails