Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last of the TravelBlog

Here's just a few more photos from Philly. (Don't worry, none were shot in the bathroom of my hotel room...)

We spent a long time Saturday afternoon walking around Old Philadelphia. I'm not gonna lie, I kept thinking about "National Treasure."

Here's the Rocky statue in front of the Art Museum. You'll have to see Amy's blog eventually for me going up the steps. I was in dress clothes, because we did it on the way to the Jostens dinner.

I really think I actually could have made it up the steps had I been in running clothes and not feeling like total shit on Sunday morning.

My good friend and traveling companion.


This is Ben Franklin's burial place. I really liked the epitaph he wrote for himself (which wasn't intended to actually be used).


More photos from the Christ Church Cemetery. Can you believe some of these tombstones have been here since the 1700s? Four signers of the Declaration of Independence are buried here.

I found this interesting. It looks like she's praying, but I think she's actually copying the information about the woman buried there into a small journal.


Self-portrait in front of Independence Hall.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails