Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chili Chillin'

I've divided for the heel, and kept on going. We'll see what happens. I made a ton of progress on it tonight because Betsy came over to play. We wound some yarn, and she started on a scarf. Adam made chili for all of us for dinner, so we ate chili and chilled.

I shot footage for a little movie about another one of my Christmas presents, a yarn swift and ball winder. Bets had some great Manos Del Uruguay yarn that needed winding, so we went to town on it.

But, it's late, and I don't feel like putting it together right now. I'll do it in the morning, so that you can see that in addition to Wii Christmas, I also got Amish girl gifts...

1 comment:

Bets said...

You had your pictures uploaded and post done before I even got all the way home! Ha!
Thanks for a wonderful dinner and crafting night. Off to continue working on my scarf! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails