Monday, December 17, 2007

Smarter than a smart phone?

This'll be short and sweet - I've got a new "toy" I've got to get set up.

I will probably never use half of the features on here, but it sure looks cool and it was cheap. And, it's got a QWERTY keyboard, so I hopefully will no longer be the slowest texter in the west.


Look at the super cool wrapping on these presents from the guild gift exchange.


This one was my mom's. She did a great job - everyone loved it.

In the exchange, I got a cute little snowwoman pin, and she's knitting a swatch. Also, hand-dyed sock yarn - which is exciting. I've never tried socks, but I've been mulling them over in my head.


Last but not least - here's the finished baby doll blanket. I enjoyed the log cabin method, and it kind of looks like a quilt, but I HATE picking up stitches. And, that's pretty much all you do when you're doing Log Cabin.

Off to listen to ring tones and program numbers.

3 comments:

Bets said...

Totally jealous of the new phone! I went last week to buy myself a fancy phone for Christmas and the guy told me that I'd have to wait since the cute QWERTY phone I want is on back order. Boo!

chitknit said...

I think I was totally texting you when you sent that comment.

Back order? Order online, baby! ;-)

Kathryn said...

Nice phone. Definitely a good update from the last one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails