Sunday, December 30, 2007

Something to be proud of

Yes. We are now wireless in the Chittum household. I got it hooked up and humming this morning.

I didn't even have to call customer support...We didn't get a Mac-dedicated wireless unit, so I actually had to go through the instruction, read them, follow them, blah blah blah. The unit says "If you're running Windows, just click easy install and it does the work for you." Couldn't do that.

Seriously, when will people realize that more and more people are getting smarter and smarter and buying Mac instead of PC? At least write software for easy install on Macs and include it on the same CD.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Mac users of the world unite!

Dan said...

Cool. Adam and I can play each other in Guitar Hero when you connect your Wii. Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

chitknit said...

Do you plan online with your wireless? Adam tried to hook it up the other day, but we kept getting an error. It would be pretty sweet to play each other!

Dan said...

I haven't played that online, but I did play Madden '08 online. Pretty cool. Gotta get that wireless working; it's sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails