Monday, December 24, 2007

Oh, so THIS is where all the lost luggage goes

Apologies on the poor quality of this photo, but I hurriedly tried to surreptitiously snap this while waiting for Alice to pick up her bag. I wish you could see ALL of the bags that were just left here. The carousel in the foreground isn't moving. It was deserted, and bags were just left on it.

Then, over by the huge crowd, there looked to be at least two flight's worth of unclaimed luggage. Just sitting there. No one watching it.

Two things:
1. How many times have we all heard that canned announcement: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended...blah...blah...blah."?
2. It's Christmas time - I wonder how many of these bags had gifts in them?

Alice's flight was almost two hours late getting into KCI. I circled Terminal C about 10 times, got fed up, parked and went inside. Had to wait a little bit longer, but as any good knitter would, I had a project in my purse, so I whipped it out and went to stitchin'.

After we made it back to Mom and Dad's, we all had spiral cut ham, and other holiday goodness for dinner (about 8 p.m.).

Here's a few cute photos of Malachi. Couldn't resist posting them.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails