Saturday, December 1, 2007

A little embarassing, but here's the link anyway

Check out Amy's blog for the Rocky steps video from Philadelphia.

It's cold and rainy outside. I foresee some knitting today, since the TV will be on football for about 12 hours.

There'll be a real post later, I promise.

One quick note about school: On Thursday, my 2nd hour took a test to see how well they knew the First Amendment. They had to memorize it, and on the test, simply write the whole thing down. In a class of 20, EVERY ONE of them got it within 2-3 words, and almost all of them got the entire thing. It was pretty cool - that's the best any of my classes have ever done.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

First, I'm impressed by the number of posts this week. Second I LOVE the video. L waved at you in it!! She says, "I like that Jill"

I am so sad it's raining. Jeff was going to do so much ouside. And I need a xmas picture. Oh well, another day.

Kathryn said...

Love the video!!! L says "I like that Jill".

I'm impressed by the number of posts this weekend.

I wish it wasn't raining today. I need to get L's xmas picture done. Will have to figure something else out.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's REALLY impressive! Sounds like you have very dedicated students, what a change...

Related Posts with Thumbnails