Friday, December 28, 2007

Lagging on blogging lately

Maybe it's the Christmas hangover, who knows.

I am so close to getting all my scrapbook stuff sorted, culled, organized and put back in the closet. Now, if I could just say the same thing about the yarn.

Baby steps, I guess.

Last night, I went back over to Mom's and had dinner with her and my aunts Janet and Alice. Alice taught Janet and I how to needle felt, so this is what we did:



Needle felting is pretty cool - I need to get busy and make some more purses so we can practice it some more.

All right, I would love to say more, but like I said, I'm so close to being done with the organizing, if I stay on my butt too long, I'll stop, and then it'll take me three more days to get up the motivation to finish.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

My grandmother loved the purse you made.

Related Posts with Thumbnails