Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All the women came out just because she almost cried?

If you're listening to the pundits, that seems to be what they're saying about Hilary's comeback win in New Hampshire last night.

"Showed a side of herself that shows she is very, very human," Tim Russert just said on Today.

I don't know what I think about this yet. I'd like to explore it further but I have to go to my real job. Maybe I'll write a little more about it this evening, but for now, I've got to brush my teeth and hit the road.

Have a good day!

3 comments:

Chris said...

My Mom is now very anti-Hillary because of the tears. There's no crying in politics!

Anonymous said...

Russert's comment is at least better than those who are convinced that the crying was all a machiavellian ploy by her. Check my blog for some more political ranting.

Cary said...

The woman who asked Hillary the question that made her cry voted for Obama

http://podcasting.fia.net/5159/2335775.mp3

Related Posts with Thumbnails