Thursday, January 17, 2008

A New Feature on the Chittum Files!

I'm taking a page from my good friend Betsy and posting a few Etsy Deals of the Week for this week.

If you haven't had a chance to check out my shop and you're in a spendin' mood, here's a few things you might be interested in.

This Recycled Fair Isle Sweater purse has been getting quite a few looks.



It's $25, and I'll ship it within 24 hours of your purchase time. It's quite roomy and you're sure to get compliments while sashaying down the street carrying this baby!

(I know, I should hire Elaine Benes to write my catalog copy!)

Next up in the accessories category is this Zippered Felted Clutch.

You'll notice in the photo it's got plenty of room for makeup of all kinds, your phone, and other goodies needed during the day.


This baby can be yours for $20. (Bare Minerals makeup and Blackberry not included - sorry!)

And last, but not least, since we all need our chores time to be a little brighter - it's the Sunshine Daydream dish cloth.



It's on sale for just $5. It makes a great housewarming or hostess gift.

Stop back by the shop often. I'll be updating with new items frequently - and I will take custom orders if you see something you like but would prefer other colors.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

As a past buyer, I would highly recommended Jill's creations.

Bets said...

This all looks great! We'll go out to celebrate your first Etsy sale ... I know it's coming any day now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails