Friday, January 18, 2008

The Good and Bad of a Snow Day, Part II

Here's the good:

Got a TON of knitting done.

This is a short scarf I knitted out of Manos Del Uruguay. Really cool yarn. I originally bought it to knit a scarf for Adam but he's "allergic" to it. He says that when the yarn ball was sitting near him, he got the sniffles. He's allergic to pretty much everything, so I guess now we'll just add wool to the list.

So, a seed stitch scarf for me instead. Of course, the bad part is now I need to buy another hank if I want to have a matching hat and scarf set.

Once I finished the scarf, I started on Son of Sock. We watched "Down in the Valley" with Ed Norton (mmmmm...) and this is how much I did during the movie.


Now, the bad of a snow day: I'm trading yesterday off for working on Monday (when we're off for MLK day). Since we didn't have late night last night, we've got to go up to school Monday morning to finish the paper. We're pretty far along, so hopefully it won't be too rough.

1 comment:

Bets said...

Love the Kick Asscot ... now all you need is knitting needles to keep it closed! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails