Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's the little things that make me happy

like the fact that the city fathers of Emporia, Kan., USA have finally decided to put a stoplight at the top of the ramp on Industrial Ave.

Come on - you all know what I'm talking about. It's the exit just north of the turnpike toll plaza with the Wendy's. It's like the official rest stop between Doodah and KC. At least it is for us.

I can't tell you how many times I've pulled to a stop at the top of that exit ramp, and had to wait for what seemed like ever to make a left-hand turn.

NO MORE!! Yay for 2008!

Made it back to KC. Once I get settled, you'll see the week in pics.

Later taters - Happy Day 2!

2 comments:

Dan said...

I thought the same thing about that light. Ahhh, the simple pleasures in life!!!

Kathryn said...

Awesome. I hate stopping there because it takes so long. That will make life much easier.

Related Posts with Thumbnails