Monday, February 18, 2008

And the winner is....

The charity scarf is knitted. All I need to do is weave in the ends and add some fringe to the ends.

And the winner? Selected at random by the independent accounting firm of Adam, Deloitte and Touche?

Betsy!

However, do not despair, those of you who were not chosen - everyone's a winner in this contest. Each of you will receive a small token of my thanks and appreciation for your help in the fight against cancer. Look for it in 4-6 weeks.

•••

I really have got to go to bed. Amazingly, a three-day weekend is about all it takes for me to get in the vacay mindset, making it extremely hard to go back to work. And I like my job. I feel sorry for all the people out there who don't enjoy their jobs. It must be a million times worse.

Also - was October Road new tonight?

3 comments:

Bets said...

Hooray! I totally forgot about being in the running for the scarf. Now I feel bad that someone else doesn't get to enjoy your beautiful handiwork!
Good luck at the run!

Anonymous said...

Was this contest fixed?

I may ask Phill Kline to investigate.

Chris said...

Yes, October Road was new Monday. Hope you DVR'd it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails