Sunday, February 10, 2008

My last few pages - made it home okay!

40 pages - sometime Saturday night.

Here's Kat celebrating her 50th page of the weekend. The sad thing is, it's nowhere near the actual total number she completed. You'll have to see her blog for that. I know she got at least to 60, but how far beyond that, I don't know.

Here's the last few things I worked on:

Some of you will recognize this as our house in Valley Center. As you can see, I don't necessarily crop in chronological order.


Photos from the Wii Like To Party Party - our first experience with Guitar Hero...



One of our favorite 2-year-olds:

And here we are just before I hit the road. These are the faces of two crapped out croppers.

Thanks to the gals of Scrap*FunAttic in Andover - without all of their hard work, this weekend would not have been possible. Now, if I could just figure out a way to teleport myself there, and a way to make money no object I would be a happy camper...

They keep alive my dream that I will someday be able to make a living in the craft world.

2 comments:

Bets said...

YES! I made an appearance on one of the pages! If only you could have a picture of me when I beat "Lou" last night! I beat the Easy level for my band! Woo Hoo!

Heather rules said...

Man you gals are crafty. Wish I had that in me. All my pics are in shoeboxes. That's SO bad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails