Thursday, February 7, 2008

I would post a photo, but...

the camera's packed, the card reader is packed, and the laptop is fixin' to be packed, to head off to Cropaganza tomorrow morning.

I'm so proud of myself - it's all organized and ready to go, I've just got to pack my clothes tomorrow morning, and make a quick stop by the instant oil change joint, and I'll be hitting the road.

Tons of pages to work on: zoo, Derby pics, White Party Pics, Christmas, family, and many more I can't remember off the top of my head right now. I also plan to work on some more gift tags, and framed pages. Kat and I will be blogging on location (that is, if the Park City Best Western has wifi capability....hhhhmmmmmmmmmm).

I am taking my charity scarf project with me, hoping that Amy and I might get a little time to knit on Sunday before I head home, but we'll have to see. My total donations stands at $85 right now, just $15 short of my goal of $100. If you're so inclined, you can join Julie, Mom and Chris as donors here.

I'm looking forward to spending some time with Kat this weekend, just to catch up, hang out, and because she is the scrapping queen, so she'll have lots of good ideas to help me make cool pages. We had a good worknight tonight for newspaper, so I won't have to think about them over the weekend, because I think they'll be fine while I'm gone. Yearbook has a big deadline tomorrow, I'm a little nervous about that, but I guess sometimes I have to let go, trust they'll do a good job, and we can always fix any major problems on the proofs...

I've even gotten my Monday lesson plans done, so when I get back on Sunday, I can just relax and mentally recharge for the week ahead.

Have a great Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Can't wait to see you girl!

Nicki said...

You are at your goal! :)

Linda said...

I'm jealous. And you're going to be in my neck of the woods. Have a great time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails