Sunday, February 17, 2008

Etsy Deals of the Week

In honor of the snow falling outside my window at this very moment, here's my Etsy Deal of the Week.

Check out this Chunky Blue Cheese Scarf. It's knit with a superthick and thin blue and green novelty yarn, and it'd be perfect for a cold day like today.At $10, it's a steal!

Also, check out some of these other favorite items of mine from other Etsy sellers:

Earrings from NicoleleeArtistry:


And, from JenVecc, this Snazzy Raspberry Clutch:

And last, but not least, from TopQualityScraps, a sweet valentine page:


Happy shopping! Don't forget to support your independent artists!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Do you have the pattern for a clutch? I would really love an oversize clutch.

Bets said...

I missed out on my Etsy Deals of the Week this week since I was OOT. I guess I'll have to do it this week sometime. What a great idea to feature other sellers!

aday said...

OOOH I love the scarf!! I am working on my second pair of socks right now. They are coming along slowly, Oh well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails