Saturday, February 2, 2008

UFC at BW3

It's no Extreme Team Trivia, but tonight we played NTN at Buffalo Wild Wings for a round. Of course, the Chittums were victorious. It was Radio trivia, so I pretty much kicked ass.

You'd think it would be all fun and games. But, we had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. The hostess said she couldn't tell how long everyone would be there because the tables had been taken for Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Seriously?

People actually go out for that? Um, yeah, if they're all roided out, missing a few teeth, or have rockin' mullets. If I had a nickel for every guy there who was wearing a tight-rolled sleeves, tucked in T-shirt, I'd be a rich woman.

•••

Betsy and I spent most of the day crafting. It was Crafternoon. We made tons of handmade gift tags, watched "About a Boy" and "School of Rock." It's helping me get even more in the mood for Cropaganza next weekend.

•••

Thanks to Kat for keeping me honest. I have been lagging on both blogging and jogging lately. I did notice, however, that for the month of January, I posted more than 30 times, so I must have done pretty well! Promise, I'll do better. And, I will get off my ass and run tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bets said...

I understand that you are a busy lady and you have little time for blogging, but I missed reading this week! I won't get on you about the running, because we both know that you've run 38.45 miles more than me this year! :)

Kathryn said...

Good for you

Related Posts with Thumbnails