Sunday, February 3, 2008

On Location - Etsy Deals of the Week

Blogging on location from Mitzi's tonight, watching ads and football and puppy bowl.

Here's a few Etsy items for your perusal this evening!

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag

Hot Lips iPod Cozy

UPDATE: Hot Lips has sold! No longer available.

I'm not posting photos because I want you to go check them out...

I wish I could figure out who will be the 10,000th visitor to the ChittumFiles. It's getting close. You should comment if you're close to the big number, let me know what number you are!

I think Adam's feeling left out - I'm on my laptop, Mitzi's on hers and Betsy's on hers. What the heck did we ever do before wireless? He's got the football game to keep him company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the puppy bowl adorable?!

Country Girl said...

got my hot lips cozy today... it is SO super awesome!! LOVE IT!!

chitknit said...

Great - so glad you like it! Thanks for your business. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails