Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 2 - Crop til you drop

Well, here we are on Day 2. We went to bed about 1:30, and I was up by 7:45. I got cleaned up, and we went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. So far this morning, I've completed two pages.

I'm finally done with Summer Solstice Party pics, so I'm going to start on something else as soon as I'm done posting to el bloggo.


Here's what it looks like from the second floor balcony.



I discovered at breakfast this morning that there are two kinds of Cropaganza scrappers - those like Kat and I who went to bed fairly early, and were showered and dressed and somewhat bright eyed for breakfast. Then, there are those who stayed up all night long, and went to breakfast wearing the same clothes they were wearing last night. They're hard core.

3 comments:

Bets said...

OH MY LORDY! I'm glad you took the pictures, so I could see all the cropping chaos! Where is your group? I was trying to find your table in the picture.

P.S. This mess looks like my desk at school! :)

Maria said...

Hey, I see Dan and I made it into your Croquet Party pages. Cool!

Chris said...

Oh. My. God. I've made your blog via a picture of a picture. And I'm in your scrapbook, too. I'm all verklempt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails