Saturday, February 23, 2008

Etsy Love - Deals of the Week

Got home from Relay for Life about 4 this morning. Legs and hips are a little sore from doing the circuit on the gym floor hundreds of times, but it was a lot of fun, and we supported a great cause. I slept until 11 this morning, so I really have to get some work done today, before I lose my motivation...So, a brief post of some cool items I've seen on Etsy lately.

First off, check out this too-cute Camera Necklace, by Pixydoodle.


Next, from Amie's Card Shop, this All-Occasion Sunflower Card. I chose this one in honor of the fact that most of you readers live in the good old Sunflower State.


And, in honor of all of us teachers, here's Betsy's Apple of My Eye earrings. I've had my eye on these for awhile now, so you better go buy them before I do!


The latest addition to Knit1Scrap2 is this Pocket Golf Towel. It hangs on the side of your golf bag, and the large pocket keeps everything you need on the course handy. No more digging through the huge side pockets on the golf bag anymore!

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Bets said...

Thanks for the shout out! I appreciate it.
P.S. How cute are those golf bags?!??! They almost make me want to run out there and become a golfer just so I can use those! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails