Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Crafty Sweat Shop

We've watched "Ocean's 11."

We're watching "Saturday Night Live." Thank God the writers' strike is finally over.

We're crafting away. I've made some favors for another girl who will be doing a craft fair later this spring. She's putting our favors in with her grab bags so that we can promote our shops. I've done business cards with a little hole punched in them with some pieces of cool yarn tied to them. Pretty simple, but they might encourage someone to check out my shop.

Betsy's working on magnets for hers. Fortunately, OSHA isn't staking out the Chittum household, because I'm pretty sure they'd have something to say about the poor working conditions of our apartment.

My scrapbook stuff was all over the kitchen table so Bets worked from the TV tray. She had a better view of the TV that way, anyhow.


Here are her finished products.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those are really cool magnets.

Related Posts with Thumbnails