Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cropaganza Crazies

Unfortunately I missed what would probably have made the best video footage - one girl actually did the worm during the dance off portion of the night's festivities. In my adhesive and Cricut induced daze, it took me a few minutes to realize "Hey, I should make a little movie of this weekend. "

I'm so torn, and maybe this is what photographers who are also reporters and videographers feel - when you concentrate on one job (for me this weekend, scrapbooking) it's hard to remember to do the other jobs (shoot photos and keep up with the blog) at the same time.

Anywho, here's a tiny sneak peek inside the sordid world of weekend crops. Don't get the wrong idea, though, there's not music playing and dancing all night long. We all needed a recharge so Steffanie and the gals got the music playing. Selections included "Baby Got Back," "Strokin'," "The Cha Cha Slide" and other dance numbers.

The recharge session was good. Kat and I were playing on calling it quits at 2 a.m., but she's now SAYING she could go til 3. We'll see about that.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Bets said...

That's SO funny! That is exactly what my night with Mitzi and Adam looked like last night! :)

Anonymous said...

It's the Wichita water that makes people act that way. I know!

Jaime said...

I had no idea that Kathryn had such mad dance skillz. Niiiiice.

Chris said...

I love that Kathryn never stopped working through her dance moves. I'm impressed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails