Friday, February 8, 2008

Kat 10, Jill 5

Live from Cropaganza '08 - Kat is officially kicking my ass on the scrapbook page-o-meter. As you can see, she's completed twice as many as I have so far.

Here's a preview of a couple of the pages I have done so far. Sorry about the giant glare on the top photo. It's not censored, I promise, I'm just too lazy to try to fix it.

That one is definitely my favorite of the ones I've done so far. I'm getting ready to work on photo pages from Carrie's benefit garden party last summer. Sometime during the weekend, I'm going to go around and shoot some photos of the whole she-bang. It's craziness, especially for the uninitiated.

The theme for this year's event is 80s, so lucky for me, they're playing all my favorite 80s tunes.

More later - I've got to get to work...

1 comment:

Bets said...

Glad that you've posted whilst cropping away! :) I got out what little scrap booking materials I have to work on more gift tags and it's totally taken over the kitchen!

I can't imagine what it looks like there. My guess would be like a sticker/glitter/picture/ribbon/paper war zone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails