Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza

If you've been over to the Bets Week Ever, you've already heard the news - we're the weekly trivia champs again!

We changed our name - changed a few team members (it's a fluid group) and ROCKED THE HOUSE last night. Three perfect "Name the Artist" 10-song montages? And we didn't even need our laptop to do it.

The win will pay for a repeat performance - we got a $35 Tanner's gift card. I guess the money gods have heard all over the poor teachers whining and decided to do something about it...(a little something)

Betsy's so good - she actually posted the news last night. As soon as I walked in the door, I kicked off my shoes, changed my clothes, set the alarm and fell into bed. Blogging had to wait til today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! The money Gods are startin to listen to me...I just wanted to let you know that I've been selling on Etsy! Your cards are goin out in the mail! Hope it drives sales to you! :) :)

Nicki said...

Congrats on the trivia! I'm so jealous that you have stuff like that up there....

Anonymous said...

Since there seems to be alot of teachers on this blog...what is the deal with teachers and underage school kids? Have the kids gotten so incredibly good looking that they can't keep their hands off them? Since you guys are always talking about money, do these kids have money? Whats up? Lets hear from some teachers. Help save the reputation of teachers in the world!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous comment-ers are jerks.
Have a great weekend.
I can't remember password
I'm Four Magic Words

Related Posts with Thumbnails