Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spring Break, Baby!

Wow. I just realized I haven't posted since Wednesday. I guess the Chittum Files took a bit of an early spring break.

Sheesh.

Got done with grades about 2 yesterday, and met up with Adam and his friend at Johnny's, and then Bets and Mitzi showed up. We had a few drinks, and celebrated the beautiful weather heralding the beginning of our spring break.

You know why I like my friends so much? Because we can sit at a bar, have a couple beers, and do the crosswords in the paper, and laugh our asses off. We had two days of papers, so we had two KC Star crosswords and one NY Times crossword to keep us busy. It's amazing how funny some of the clues are once you're good and lubed with beer. And, our "guesses" on some of the clues were pretty funny too.

We watched basketball at Mitzi's last night, and just vegged. Tonight we're actually going out. To a bar. To see a band.

Unheard of. (Us going out, not the band.)

Hopefully I'll have a few photos and a good story to put up tomorrow morning.

Catch you cats on the flipside.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Good for you! Have a great spring break!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts with Thumbnails