Saturday, March 8, 2008

Money-Saving Tip of the Week

It's been pretty quiet around the old Chittum house today. I woke up with a horrendous sore throat, and Adam had class, so I went back to bed when he went to school. You know I'm not feeling well when I'm on the couch, and I can't even really get the motivation to grab yarn and sticks.

My throat feels better, but I feel pretty lethargic, so it's been "Sofa City, Sweetheart" for most of the day. (Anybody name that movie?)

Here's my Budgetary Tip this week: Don't give up the massages if you feel like you need them, but check out the massage therapy school in your area if spending $80 bucks an hour sounds like too much to you. I got an hourlong Swedish massage after school yesterday for the low, low price of $25.

Sure, it wasn't the ambience of a "spa" but it was a quiet, dark room, with soothing music and the massage therapist did a great job. It was an hour I got all to myself, so no complaints outta me. I will definitely go back next time I'm feeling wigged out. The only thing is to make sure you get an appointment early, because I did have to wait about a month for mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic - Sixteen Candles

Heather rules said...

Yep, Sixteen Candles. I've watched it TWICE this weekend.

Chris said...

I LOVE the move "Sixteen Candles"! I can recite most lines from it with little prompting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails