Monday, March 10, 2008

October Road - "What goes on?"

Because this week's October Road kicked ass and took names. I will wait a few days to post much more than that, because I know at least one in my OR fan club hasn't watched it yet.

Don't want to be a spoiler. All I will say is I knew Big Cat would show his stripes again. I HATE THAT GUY.

After last week's debacle (yes, I see the points some of you made, but I still didn't like it that much) - this week's two-hour season finale was hella good. If it wasn't a school night, I would watch it again right now.

It's on the DVR in case anyone wants to come over and check it out over spring break!

•••

Must not blog anymore tonight. I have to write a letter of recommendation (Hi Candice!), then I gots to go to bed.

3 comments:

Bets said...

I'm impressed you were up late enough to post this! I can barely keep my eyes open, but might be too tired to crawl upstairs and get into bed!

Heather rules said...

Wish I would have gotten in on that show.

I watched a new show tonight on WE channel. "High School Confidential" follows teenage girls for their fours years in high school. It seems like a really good show and it takes place at Overland Park's Northwest High. Anyone heard of this???

Bets said...

Heather, that just so happens to be the high school that my kids feed into! Scary, huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails