Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quick update

I'll write more about the exhibit tomorrow. After running around a little bit with Mom today, we came home and cleaned (Adam rocked the kitchen and laundry room, I started on the guest room/craft central), and watched two movies. Now, it's 11, so I'm too tired for witty commentary...

We watched "3:10 to Yuma" and "Mr. Woodcock." I worked on two knitting projects during the movies. I'll shoot some photos tomorrow. It's been too long since I've put up knitting pics. BUT, I forgot to mention - the scarf I'm wearing in the Saturday night pics I crocheted all on my own! My first major crochet project. Check the photos out here.

3:10 was grrrrreat. I love westerns, and there aren't really that many out there to watch (any newer ones, anyway).

3 comments:

Bets said...

Can't wait to see the end products of your cleaning projects. I desperately need to do the same here!

Amy D. said...

We just watched 3:10 last night! I want to see the Brad Pitt western — can't remember what it's called right now. (just cranked out an Eagle special section (NCAA Tourney), so my brain's a little fried.

Heather rules said...

I wanted to comment on that scarf. Very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails