Friday, March 21, 2008

Short and sweet - bad internet connection

It's like 1996 in here, with super slow connection, so I'll try to be brief. I've spent most of today out in the yard cleaning up leaves and digging out the little green babies who have decided to make appearances in my flower beds. It looks a million times better now than it did at 10 a.m., but you'll have to wait to see photos. Maybe Kat will let me post from the We Three Love To Be headquarters tonight. I'll have to use her cardreader to upload a few pics.

Last night we dined and played at Kyle's house, and watched KSU win! So far, I think I'm doing pretty good on my bracket. I picked the WKU upset today, and I was right on a few games last night as well. I should have brought it down here with me so I could keep track, but I'll have to wait until we get home.

I've got to hop in the shower, and we're headed over to Kat's. If you check out her blog (linked above) you'll see why the guys love watching March Madness at their place.

Tomorrow we meet with the real estate agent about our little house. I'm nervous. I love this house. We'll never be able to find one like it in KC that is either a.) in our price range or b.) not in the ghetto. You Wichitans just don't know how good you have it.

1 comment:

Bets said...

We miss you! Come home soon!
P.S. Are you going to come to my humble abode to do all the gardening there, too!?!? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails