Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring Shopping Guide

Here are a few springy items to tickle your Etsy fancy:

Because everyone likes a little bubbly every once in a while -


Betsy's Champagne for Two earrings.

How about a nice bright and fizzy phone cozy:


It can be yours here for only $5!

For those of you with little ones (and there are a bunch of you!) check out this darling pillowcase dress from addyclairesboutique:


I love the colors and the pattern in that fabric!

Here's another pair of earrings. I love the blue beads - reminds me of crystal waters.

They're from VickyVK.

And last but not least, the springiest of them all: This tote bag from Beanhank.

Again, love the fabric!

That's enough shopping for me - it IS a school night after all.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks! I bought a blue cherry pillowcase dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails